The Community Podiatry Service provides assessment, diagnosis and treatment to a range of patients with lower limb and foot problems, including:
- People with long term conditions such as diabetes, vascular disease, amputees, connective tissue disorders, stroke, Parkinson’s disease
- People with multiple and complex needs e.g. dementia, falls
- People with biomechanical problems e.g. gait /postural problems
- People requiring nail surgery
- People with severe foot and ankle problems and conditions.